- Order in The Next to get it by December 1, 2020
Crimson… is a true story of a woman tainted by sexual abuse. It is a necessary book because sexual abuse is not only rampant in Hollywood but throughout the world. In America alone, it is estimated that:
- Every 98 seconds, an American is sexually assaulted
- Every 8 minutes, that victim is a child.
- 33% of women who are raped contemplate suicide.
- 13% of women attempt suicide.
- 93% of the recorded assaults are committed by someone the victim knows.
- Out of every 1000 rapes 994 perpetrators will walk free. The vast majority of perpetrators will not go to jail or prison.
We believe this resource courageously and candidly shares her story in hopes of reaching victims of sexual abuse. She directs them to Christ. Only He can bear such heavy burdens and free a woman from the injuries of sexual abuse.